Promotes co-operative values and working practices to meet business, employee and members’ needs and provides free or subsidised:
- Advice and support in designing tailored learning programmes to improve performance.
- Professional support to manage ‘the paperwork’.
- Workplace learning activities, training and qualifications (non-disruptive to business activity).
- Assessor training for staff/members (in smaller co-operatives, an assessor is provided).
- Sector and Role specific training
Warehouse Operatives, Customer Services, People Management, Finance.
Retail, Wholesale, Media, design and Technology.
I am working with the college to ensure the initiative is appropriate for worker co-operatives and that members of Co-operatives UK get every opportunity to benefit.
If you are interested please visit www.traintogain.coop or have a look at this leaflet